As I have been creating new lunch box recipes for the 2015 Family Planner Lunch Box Calendar, I have been delving into the stats of the blog to see which recipes have been the most popular on the blog over the last six and a half years, in terms of the number of times the posts have been seen.
I have come up with two lists to share on the blog; the 21 most popular savoury kids’ lunch box recipes which you can find below and the 21 most popular savoury kids’ lunch box recipes which I will share later this week.
If you are after more ideas and tips on preparing food for the kids lunches, then check out my meal prep process.
Have you cooked any of these recipes? If so which was your favourite?
Do you want to make feeding the family easier?
If you want to make feeding the family easier and less stressful, then Meal Prep Primer is for you! Meal Prep Primer shows you how to plan effectively to spend time in the kitchen over the weekend and prep food that will make your week days easier:
- Imagine being able to simply pick and pack from your pre-made items to make the kids’ lunch boxes.
- Imagine being able to make a meal in minutes when you come in late after work or an after school activity using the food you prepped on the weekend.
- Imagine eating a nutritious homemade lunch each day that you can simply reheat in a flash.
This can be a reality for you and it doesn’t have to take up all of your weekend.
In the course I will teach you the process I have developed over these years. The course will:
- save you time
- save you money
- save you stress through the week days
- ensure your family eats well
- allow you to enjoy meal time more with the family