As I have been creating new lunch box recipes for the 2015 Family Planner Lunch Box Calendar, I have been delving into the stats of the blog to see which recipes have been the most popular on the blog over the last six and a half years, in terms of the number of times the posts have been seen.
I have come up with two lists to share on the blog; the 21 most popular savoury kids’ lunch box recipes which you can find below and the 21 most popular savoury kids’ lunch box recipes which I will share later this week.
Have you cooked any of these recipes? If so which was your favourite?
Our current lunch box set up for the primary school kids
- A standard lunch box which we can put an ice brick in
- Kids Konserve stainless steel nesting trio
- 4MyEarth Sandwich wrap
- We use the U Konserve 350ml stainless steel thermos when wanting to have soup or use up left overs.
This works well for us as we can:
- add whole pieces of fruit if needed
- the kids can have cut up fruit and veg for brain food
- items can be made the night before and stay fresh
- items can be easily kept separate
- kids know what is for lunch and what is for recess
- they can take single items out as needed
- it can keep food cold
- items don’t get crushed
- and it is waste free
biome ecostores have a huge range of lunch box and lunch box items on sale at the moment, including many of the items I have reviewed above, which is worth checking out if you need new lunch box items.
Some of the links contain affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, making purchases through them helps support this site. Thank you!