Sweet potato and zucchini fritters are super tasty and add a dollop of garlic aioli and to make them completely fabulous! They also taste nice cold so are a great addition to the kids lunch boxes.
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups zucchini grated
- 2 cups sweet potato grated
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Add eggs to a large bowl and whisk.
- Add in the sweet potato, zucchini, crush in the garlic, salt and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour and combine.
- Heat on high coconut oil in a large frying pan.
- Using a half a cup of the mixture, shape into a pattie.
- Place in the fritters into the pan and turn the heat down a little.
- Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Remove fritters from the pan and drain on paper towel.
Serve with garlic aioli and a fresh green salad!
Our Family Menu Plan For This Week
Week Commencing 7th June
|Sun||Chicken Wings, Baked Potatoes and Corn|
|Mon||Pan Fried Fish and Salad|
|Tue||Spaghetti and Zucchini Bolognese|
|Wed||Slow Cooker Satay|
|Thu||Marinated Steak and Garlic Mash|
|Fri||Sausage and veg|
|Shopping List||Weekly menu plan shopping list for 7th June 2014|
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a weekly basis. The app will notify you when new recipes have been added, so you will be able to deliver plenty of variety in your family’s menu plans. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.
What have you been baking?