With five kids there is a big range of tastes in our house and here you will find tried and tested kid friendly recipes, that have passed the Planning With Kids test!
These recipes you will see in my menu plans I post on a regular basis. Menu planning is an integral part of keeping our family life organised. For more information on menu planning see:
- Why Menu Plan?
- Menu Planning Process
- Bulk Monthly Menu Planning
- How To Menu Plan For A Month In 35 Minutes!
- Seasonal Fruit And Vegetables In Australia
- Menu Planner FAQ
Kid friendly menu planning
Once you have explored the kid friendly recipes on the blog, you might like to look at the Planning With Kids Menu Planning App.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a weekly basis. The app will notify you when new recipes have been added, so you will be able to deliver plenty of variety in your family’s menu plans.
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.