With five kids and the eldest of our children almost 13 years old, we have had a few parties in our time. With those parties has come a great deal of learning. The “Parties With Kids E-book – Birthday Party Ideas, Plans and Recipes”, is the product of my learnings!
- Have you ever contemplated having an at home party for your kids, but didn’t do it because you didn’t know where to start?
- Do you know where to start, but due to circumstances, just don’t have the time to plan the party, but would still like to have it at home?
- Are you looking for ideas for activities to do at the party?
- Are you searching through recipes for fun home cooked birthday party food?
- Or perhaps you want to work out how to best manage logistics and timings on the party day?
The Parties With Kids E-book takes you from the very beginning of the party planning process from choosing a theme, right through to the tasks you will need to complete on the day of the party to make it a success. It will give you ideas for a creative, non commercial party for your child that won’t break the budget. It shows you how to calculate the required food and drink for the party and how to easily create a shopping list.
But if you wish, you can follow the example parties in the e-book and you don’t have think about any of the planning – it is all done for you! This includes the following tools ready to print out and use straight away:
- an invitation template
- a theme idea
- food and drink list to serve, including printable menu plan and shopping list and printable recipes
- activities and games for the kids to play
- a preparation schedule for the week leading up to the party, so you aren’t left preparing everything the night before
- a party day timetable, to allow for smooth running of the day and most importantly organisation so you can enjoy the day too
The Total Party Planning Package!
Parties with kids includes:
- 38 paged Parties With Kids Ideas and Planning e-book
- 20 paged Parties With Kids Recipes Booklet
- 2 simple birthday party invitation templates you can modify to make your own
- 3 party plan spreadsheets to track the guest lists, food and drink requirements and plans for before and on the day of the party
- 3 party menu plans and associated shopping lists
All of this for the introductory price of $AUD6.95. The e-book covers three age groups (1- 2 year olds, 3 – 4 year olds and 5 – 6 year olds) and each age group can be read on its own. If you are only interested in parties for a 1 year old right at the moment, you will only need to look at that section and refer to the sections on invitations and recipes. You have the other sections to refer to as your child grows older.
What readers think of my birthday party ideas and party planning techniques
Michelle– I had my 3 year old birthday party on Sunday morning and using your timetable was lifesaving! I went to the Grand Final on Saturday so I had to make sure that everything was organised using your planner and although I did have one of the mums icing my cupcakes for me – it was a lot less stressful than birthday parties have been in the past…and most importantly of all my 3 yo had the time of her life 🙂
Gypsy– I love the way you manage to balance being really organised with still letting things free-flow.
Catherine – These look so effective – I’ve got a girls birthday party coming up in a month and I’m not that inspired to do too much baking so these look like just the ticket!
Veena – They are really lovely..
I am inspired by the way you make things happen and the activities with 4 kids.
Veronica – Wow an absolute hit in my house and at my daughters daycare!! As were the teacups. Thx so much for sharing your fantastic ideas!
Steff – Having just held a combined 2 & 4 year old party your blog has been extremely timely – I did the milky way cars, I did the teacups (though Lifesavers are almost IMPOSSIBLE to find these days) and I am most enamoured by the shop in ringwood what a hidden treasure that sounds – must toddle off there sometime. Anyway A BIG thankyou for all your wonderful birthday ideas.
Rebecca – As a Kindergarten teacher, seeing these types of activities at a children’s birthday party makes me smile with happiness! Simple, cost-effective and brilliant (as kids don’t need bells-and-whistles to have a good time ;P).
Saving you time, money and stress
Parties, even at home can become very expensive if you are not mindful. Planning the party, can help you reduce those costs and save you time from running to the supermarket / shops many times in the days before a party, as you have scramble to purchase everything you need for the event. There is always work involved when having a party at home, but if you can organise yourself to spread the workload over a week not one or two days, the stress that can creep into the house when organising a party at the last minute, is eliminated.
For the introductory price of $AUD6.95, Parties With Kids will save you time, money and stress. It will help you be organised so you can actually enjoy your child’s party. Simply click the download now button to purchase your comprehensive party planning guide.