The inspiration for this beef stir fry recipe came from a couple of packets of Changs Noodles that were getting close to their use by date. I usually only use these noodles to make chocolate spiders.
I used the recipe on the Trident Chilli Sauce bottle as a base and made this beef stir fry in less than 15 minutes. The kids loved it, especially the crunchy noodles. While I wouldn’t have the noodles with every stir fry we have, it did make a fun change for our evening meal.
Beef Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 – 3 x 100 gram packets of Changs Noodles
- 3 carrots
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 grams beef strips
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
6. Place a bed of noodles onto a plate and add the stir fry. My kids love giving chop sticks a go at the moment – it sometimes only lasts for a minute with the youngest ones, but they are all getting better at using them.
Our Family Menu Plan For This Week.
Meat and Veg
Bulk meal or double batch
Baking: White Choc Chip Muffins
|Chicken Schnitzel and Veg||Shepherd's Pie||Left |
|Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup||Zucchini and Pasta Slice||Scrambled Eggs|
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a weekly basis. The app will notify you when new recipes have been added, so you will be able to deliver plenty of variety in your family’s menu plans. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.
What’s your fave meal you cook in 15 minutes or less?asian, beef, quick meals