I know making nutritious and tasty lunch boxes for kids is something many parents find challenging. I know this, not just through personal experience and discussions with families, but also because the readers of my blog planningwithkids.com have told me so.
With 5 kids ranging from 16 to 5, I have made a significant number of lunch boxes in my time. Consequently I’ve developed a process, which allows me to make them on auto pilot. This comes in handy when things are busy, as I can just set about pulling the lunch boxes together without having to think too much about it.
The family planner lunch box calendar shares my process and will make the lunch box daily task easier for families. It includes:
- A guide on how to create a simple lunch box process.
- A photo and recipe for a gluten and nut free item you can make for your kids’ lunch boxes each month. (Note: Many of these recipes are not be published on the blog, they can only be found on the calendar.)
- An example of what to pack in the lunch box each month.
- A list of common seasonal fruit and veg for each month.
- A planner section where you can keep track of activities and appointments for the kids.
RRP for the calendar is $30. For each calendar sold your organisation will receive $15. This fundraising opportunity comes with no risk. No payment needs to be made until you have collected the funds from your community. (But payment of all orders must do need to be received prior to the calendars being delivered.)
Due to time constraints this offer is only available to preschools/schools/organisations who have a minimum order of 20 calendars.
We will deliver calendars to anywhere within Australia.
The first step is to download the order forms:
Once you have collated all the orders from your community, then complete the PWK Calendar order/invoice form here and send it to email@example.com.
Orders are due by Monday 8th December. We will then arrange a delivery time direct to your pre-school, school, or the alternative address you nominate and notify you of expected arrival time. If your school finishes earlier than this date please email me to discuss sending the calendars out earlier.
To support you with your fundraising endeavours you may use the following resources:
- Step 1 – Download the poster, example recipe and order forms. Make changes to the forms as needed (highlighted in red).
- Step 2 – Distribute order forms throughout your preschool/school/organisation.
- Step 3 – Collate orders and money by your set due date. Recommended due date is no later than Thursday 4th December (this is the date included on the form).
- Step 4 – Complete the PWK Calendar order/invoice form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 5 – Make payment (keeping the $15 per calendar you raised).
- Step 6 – Take delivery and enjoy!
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.