It happens to all of us at some point. Even with the best of planning we find ourselves in a situation when circumstances have changed, worlds have collided and we are feeling overwhelmed by our workload. Sometimes it happens because just haven’t said no where we should have too.
But regardless of how it happened we are now in a situation where we have taken on too much. What are we to do? In this podcast I share my approach when this happens.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- What to do when you know you have taken on too much
- Why paper to do lists work for me
- How to host a family meeting
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- on Spotify via any device you usually listen to Spotify
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!