The give away has now closed. Any one who entered the give away who order between June1st and June 15th will receive 10% off the boards and free delivery to Melbourne Metro, regular postage as per MilknHoney’s madeit.com.au site for all other states.
A lovely reader of the blog Bree contacted me recently to let me know that she has started making her own line of gorgeous handmade children’s display boards. Bree and her mother Julie (love the idea of a mother daughter team!) have started MilknHoney Handmade Crafts making personalised and MY ARTWORK Canvas peg boards. They both have always had a love for craft and the first boards they made were made for Bree’s own three children, then as gifts for friends and now they are selling at local Melbourne markets and through their online shopfront on madeit.com.au.
The display boards not only brighten up the room as a colourful accessory, but they have a purpose as well – displaying your children’s most recent treasured art works. MilknHoney are offering readers the chance to win their own handmade and personalised children’s display board. It is especially great as you will be able to choose the colours of the board, so it will suit your child’s room!
To enter all you need to do is:
- Visit the online MilknHoney shop and decide which type of display board you would like if you were to win.
- Come back to Planning With Kids and let me know in the comments which one you would choose. (Exact colours, names etc will be worked out between the winner and MilknHoney.)
- You may only enter once.
- Entry is limited to Australian residents only.
- Competition closes 5pm Friday 28th May AEST.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog Saturday 29th May.
- Good Luck!