This post on Ninjago Colouring Pages is part of my 21 Challenge. I am taking The 21 Challenge to raise money to support homeless and at-risk young people in Australia. There are more than 32,000 young people who sleep on our streets every night and I blogging a kids activity daily to raise funds to go to Open Family Australia who support these youths.
My challenge is to blog daily an activity I do each day with my kids, using only things we have at home or use what we have on hand when we are out. You can see all the children’s activities I have posted as part of the 21 Challenge by clicking on the tag 21 Challenge here.
Ninjago Colouring Pages Printables
Master 6 has been wanting to make his own Ninjago book for a while. He is a big ninjago fan. So this morning we searched the internet for Ninjago colouring pages and found these:
- Ninjago fighting scene colouring page – one only.
- Ninjago Kai Colouring Page – one only.
- Ninjago characters colouring pages. – Multiple colouring pages. This site is not in English and does have a few annoying pops ups to deal with, but the colouring pages are good. EDIT: For some reason it won’t let me link directly to the page. Just type in Ninjago in the box in the right hand corner and hit enter to go to the page with Ninjago colouring pages.
- Colouring pages of Ninjago – multiple you can print in full A4 size
- How to Draw Ninjago – this website has step by step tutorials on how you can draw Ninjago.
- Notebook or paper
The drive for writing this book came from master 6 himself. He wanted to write a story about ninjago which is currently his favourite type of LEGO. I wanted the focus to be on the writing, so wanted to make the illustrations the easy part for him to do.
Opportunities for learning:
As he is just learning to write, practicing writing is the best thing for him at this time. Writing about something he likes makes it a fun activity for him. As he decided what he wanted to write on each page, we talked about:
- Where we should start writing on the page.
- Leaving spaces between words so we can understand the writing.
- What nouns needed capitals.
- When we need to use a full stop.
The book is a work in progress. Master 6 says he is going to fill all the pages, but so far we have these:
Is Ninjago popular in your house?
If you enjoyed this post, you are welcome to sponsor me in my 21 Challenge. Donations are tax deductible and can be made securely online here. Thanks!