The Little Humbugs – Vintage Inspired Children’s Art Give Awayby PlanningQueen on February 9, 2011 in Asides
This give away has now closed. Thank you to everyone for entering and congratulations to Honor! An email is on its way to you with details of the prize.
Louise is the WAHM, based in Melbourne and the artist behind The Little Humbugs. Louise describes it as
Children’s art, that celebrates the innocence of childhood!!!
Louise creates prints (as shown above), invitations (as shown below) and other exquisite paper goods. Her inspiration is drawn from her love of vintage illustration and watching her own Little Humbugs enjoy their childhood especially when searching for the magical fairies that live under their gum tree!
Louise is giving away one print and paper goods to the value of $40 to one incredibly lucky reader of Planning With Kids. To enter simply head over to Louise etsy shop The Little Humbugs and then leave a comment below stating what print you would choose.
Now for the nitty gritty:
- One winner will win a print and paper goods valued at up to $40.
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm AEDT 16th February 2011.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on this blog post later on the 16th February.
- Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Good luck!! All the art work is so gorgeous, I am sure you will have trouble deciding what to choose!