As my planning nature desires, I have a post plan for the Planning With Kids blog which covers the forth coming six months. So as we approach the middle of the year and I am starting to plan for June to Dec of this year, I thought I would take the time to ask my readers if there are any particular topics that you would like to see covered in the second half of the year.
In the next six months I will continue with my regular features:
- A weekly recipe
- A weekly list of 10 things
- Children’s Activities for each month and school holidays
- Monthly highlights from around the web.
- Monthly goal setting and review
- Book Reviews
As well as regular planning tips, I will be featuring series on:
- Homemade Play
- Christmas in July – Making handmade Christmas gifts like in previous years (here are 2008 and 2009).
- Primary School and Parenting.
- Preparing for secondary school.
- Planning For Christmas – focus on planning when you have to travel for Christmas.
I would love to hear what you would like to read about over the next six months, so please feel free to leave a note in the comments or if you prefer, you can email me at email@example.com. Thanks in advance!Tweet