Thank you for signing up to find out more about Planned & Present and when it will run again.
Planned and Present is an online course, spread over seven weeks, and you’ll learn the strategies and find out the tools and resources I have used to allow me to stay organised at home while still having time to enjoy my family. You will learn:
- How to analyse your time use with the the 80/20 principle
- How to set a single focused goal to keep you on track at home
- The science behind habits and how to set up habits to achieve your goal
- The six essential routines for the home to save you time, energy and money
- Processes to set up to allow you to be present with your family, instead of the worker bee
- How to track, tweak & repeat this process as family life changes so you can stay organised
I’ve distilled 17 years of my parenting and productivity experiences into one easy to follow 7 week course. Raising a family isn’t easy, and trying to remain present with your kids, keep the home organised and be there for your partner… well at times it can feel overwhelming.
Planned and Present can take you from feeling overwhelmed and out of control to organised and under control.
I will email you when registration opens for the next round of the Planned & Present e-course.
In the meantime you can check out my blog Planning With Kids!