Welcome back to a new season of the this family life podcast! I am super excited to be back doing the podcast again and this season will have a mix of fabulous guests and solo episodes. As it is has been a while since I released a season of the podcast I would love it if you could leave a review on Apple Podcasts or if you listen via Spotify they also now allow you to leave reviews when listening via your phone. Simply click the rating button on the show page (not the episode page) – thanks so much in advance.
In this week’s episode, I share ideas on how you can set up some solid foundations to make settling into the school year an organised and productive one. I look at areas for the kids first:
- Refreshing morning routines for the kids
- New device rules for the kids
- New bedtime rules for the kids
Then look at reassessing our own routines:
- Starting with our own bed time
- The time we get up each day
- Making time for activities we love
- Time blocking for work
Links mentioned and additional resources:
- My key routines
- Updating your routines for the year
- Monthly review: exercise routines
- Adapt Relax – my new functional beverage start up! We’ve blended the highest-quality adaptogenic herb extracts with a hint of natural flavour to create a delicious functional beverage – a beverage that not only tastes great but will help you relax at the end of the day! Adapt Relax is the perfect drink to have at the end of your work day or the end of a long day with the kids when you feel like a drink to help relieve the build up of life stressors through out the day. Make sure you sign up for the Adapt Drinks newsletter to get 10% off your first order.