This post is part of the 2021 Christmas Planning series on the blog. You can find other posts in the series here including gift idea lists and planning checklists.
Do you have your Christmas menu planning sorted for Christmas? This year I am not creating a Christmas menu plan as we are heading away to spend Christmas with family and am looking forward to helping prepare and cook what my gorgeous sister’s plans!
I do love Christmas menu planning though. One of the reasons why I love it so much is that if you put some work in a few weeks out to plan out what you will eat on Christmas day, there is so much you can actually do in advance that takes the pressure off the day.
This year to help you with your Christmas menu planning and I have a free Christmas Menu Planning Guide you can download for free. It contains three complete menu plans plus a one-page checklist of what you can make ahead and when, plus a shopping list for the Christmas menu plan.
Each Christmas menu plan idea is quite different – there is Paleo, Greek and a more traditional easy Christmas menu plan idea. Click here or the button below to download your free Christmas menu planning guide!
More Christmas menu planning ideas
If you are after more Christmas menu planning ideas you can check out previous editions of Christmas menu plan idea posts here:
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2020 – RecipeTin Eats Christmas menu plans, BBC Good Food Vegan Christmas menu and Curtis Stone’s easy seafood barbecue
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2017 – Not Quite Nigella’s Italian Christmas, Easy no bake Christmas menu plan and A step-by-step guide to cooking Christmas dinner – Delia Smith
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2016 includes – Gluten free Christmas menu plan, Beginners’ Christmas, Jamie’s Christmas Day – the masterplan and Donna Hay Lifestyle Christmas Menu Plan
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2015 includes – BBC goodfood “failsafe” Christmas, Modern Australian Christmas, Chef George Calombaris’ Christmas lunch and Christmas cocktail party
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2014 includes – Gluten free and cane sugar free, Traditional Christmas dinner, Heston Blumenthal Christmas and Grand holiday buffet Christmas menu plans
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2013 includes – Simple, Paleo, Asian and BBQ Christmas menu plans
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2012 includes – Vegetarian, Skye Gyngell Xmas Lunch Menu, Mexican Fiesta and Donna Hay Outdoor Christmas menu plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2011 includes – Greek Inspiration, Curtis Stone’s Guide to Christmas, Aussie Christmas, Classic family Christmas dinner and Gluten Free menu plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2010 includes – No-worries vegetarian Christmas feast, Christmas garden party, Nigella Lawson’s Christmas Menu and Seafood BBQ Christmas Menu Plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2009 includes – Children’s Christmas Menu Plan, Modern Christmas Menu Plan, Traditional Christmas and Cheat’s Christmas