For this season of the this family life podcast I am going to talk more about “mum” as opposed “family”and some things she can do to make her life feel like it has more purpose, is more productive and more fulfilling. It is always hard to separate mum out from family, but in these episodes we will be looking at ways you can organise yourself and sometimes your family to achieve your own personal, professional or physical goals.
After talking last week about what you can do once you have your idea, I had many listeners get in touch to tell me that they want to do something different but don’t know what! They were after tips for how to come up with an idea for a side hustle or a business. So in this week’s episode I share five activities you can do to help you come up with an idea:
- Determine when you get into flow
- Write down your core competencies
- Write down 10 ideas a day for 10 days with a time limit of 5 minutes
- Immerse yourself in a topic
- Set a deadline to start
If you want to come up with an idea for a side hustle or business, grab a notebook and pencil and have a listen!
- Google Trends
- How to set up a Google Alert
- Adapt Relax – my new functional beverage start up! We’ve blended the highest-quality adaptogenic herb extracts with a hint of natural flavour to create a delicious functional beverage – a beverage that not only tastes great but will help you relax at the end of the day! Adapt Relax is the perfect drink to have at the end of your work day or the end of a long day with the kids when you feel like a drink to help relieve the build up of life stressors through out the day. Make sure you sign up the Adapt Drinks newsletter to get 10% off your first order.
- Meal prep primer – my e-course on meal prep.