I am often asked how do I find the time for all the things I do. The honest answer is a long one and it has been a work in progress for many years. It is also helped a lot by the fact that my kids are now older too, but even when they were younger, I did still feel happy with the amount of time I spent on doing things I loved.
In this episode of the podcast I am answering some reader questions which are focused on the concept of “me time” and exercise time:
- When your kids were little, how did you manage me time?
- How do you find time for your own fitness with weekend activities? Or do you usually exercise on weekdays?
- How do you find time and commit to your exercise routine?
- I seem to never feel satiated with me time. I crave it and crave it. Any tips for just savouring what I have and expressing more gratitude for my children?
- How do you spend your ‘me’ time?
The key to my answer revolves around one word. It really is a matter of making time, not finding time. Have a listen and let me know what you think!
If you would like some help creating some space in your life so you have more time for exercise and other activities that you love, then check out my Planned + Present E-course but be quick as registrations close Monday 22nd February at 9am.
Planned + Present is a step-by-step guide on how to organise the chaos of family life while still leaving space to enjoy it. Through out the course lessons I will take you on a journey where we work out where you are spending your time now, determine where you want to be spending it and creating a plan to get you there. Find out more now!