I loved chatting with Amanda! She has a fabulous story with many adventures and changes. Amanda is a now Adelaide based mum to three, but did spend a decade in Hong Kong with her family before returning to Adelaide so the kids could go to secondary school.
Amanda used the time in Hong Kong and back in Adelaide to change careers, moving from law to nutrition and taking on many sporting adventures along her way.
In the podcast Amanda and I discuss:
- Managing studying for her Masters with a family.
- Challenging herself and stepping out of her comfort zone to start a podcast (and other adventures!).
- Tips for training for a half ironman (70.3) when you have a family.
- The importance of mum’s looking after ourselves.
- Creating habits for exercise.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Amanda’s Well Being Podcast
- Amanda’s Well Being – Facebook
- Books On The Go Podcast
- Books On The Go – Facebook
- Kikki K Meal Planner Pad
- Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
- Becoming by Michelle Obama