This is the first of a series of Christmas Guides I am doing for Christmas 2018. Online courses and memberships can make the perfect gift for friends and family who are into self development, creativity or taking a minimalist approach. It is also a wonderful way to support Australian small businesses! And if you look at these and think I would love that, add it to your wish list this year.
This is of course one of my courses! To help families kick start their weekly meal prep habit, I created an online course called Meal Prep Primer! Meal Prep Primer shows you how to effectively plan your time in the kitchen over the weekend, and prep food that will make your week days easier.
To keep on top of feeding the family, many years ago I started spending some time on the weekend, prepping food for the week ahead. Even if it is was just one or two things, the difference this made during the week was huge.
As I was rewarded each week for my efforts in the kitchen on the weekend, I began increasing the food I prepped. And the more weekly meal prep sessions I did, the better I became at it. The better I became at it, the less time it took me to do the sessions and the better we ate – win-win all around!
In my Meal Prep Primer course I will teach you the process I have developed over these years. The course will:
- save you time
- save you money
- save you stress through the week days
- ensure your family eats well
- allow you to enjoy meal time more with the family
For three weeks you will receive:
- A plan – the plan outlines what you will be cooking and when. You can tailor this plan to suit your family’s needs and the time you have available. The plan also has clickable links to all the recipes you need to cook for the weekend.
- A shopping list – as you may tailor the plan to suit your family’s needs, the shopping list is broken down into items per recipe. That way you can easily cross off items you don’t need to buy, but make sure you have all the ingredients for the recipes you do intend to cook.
- The recipes – a PDF of all the recipes you will need to cook for the week.
- Plus there is a detailed video and other resources on the course website and further support emails to keep the habit going after three weeks..
You can read more and sign up for the short course here and it is only $AUD29.
If you purchase the course for you or a friend before Sunday December 16, 2018 and you will receive a free Christmas Menu Planning and Preparation guide. The e-book is over 40 pages and contains:
- 3 Individual Christmas Menu Plans – Paleo inspired, Greek inspired and a simple traditional plan
- Preparation plans detailing what activities you can do when – starting from three weeks ahead to the day before
- Full recipes and complete shopping lists for each plan
This is valued at $14.95 and is yours for free if you sign up before Sunday December 16 2018.
Do you know someone who loves to crochet or wants to learn to crochet? Then a membership to Crochet Coach run by Carly Jacobs would make the perfect gift. Crochet Coach can be bought as a monthly or annual membership which includes:
- Step by step lessons – Concise and easy to follow video lessons.
- Curated patterns – Stylish crochet patterns for all levels.
- Helpful community – Ask questions, share your work and connect.
- Resource library – A growing library of techniques and tricks.
There is a great blog on Crochet Coach where you can see the types of patterns that Carly shares, like these gorgeous items:
You can purchase your Crochet Coach gift membership here.
Zoey has an amazing community and suite of programs at Operation Move:
- Learn to Run Coaching with Zoey – 12 week program
- Run club membership
- Far & Fast – Running Coaching with Zoey
- Custom Training Plans – 5km, 10km, Half Marathon and Marathon Programs
Low Tox Life online courses
Inspire someone to make empowering choices for themselves, their health and the planet! Alexx Stuart has a number of courses that you can gift including:
- Go Low Tox: learn how to navigate making the best choices for you and for the planet
- Inflammation Ninja: educate yourself on the inflammatory cascade so you can understand your health better
- Pre-Conception Ninja: maximise yours and your partner’s fertility
- Low Tox Kids: learn how to raise your kids low tox in a high tox world
- Real Food Rockstar: develop food confidence and loose the confusion, guilt and lack of desire to cook
I paid for and did the Go Low Tox course last year. It has so much valuable information, resources and a super supportive community, so know the gift recipient will love these courses. Prices start from $85 and you can find out more information here.