Hopefully you will have cleared some space in your home after taking on the challenge to declutter last week and this week you focus on making sure there is a home for all the items in your house.
I have found that if everything has a home, it is so much easier to keep the house tidy. Everyone in the house becomes familiar with what goes where and everyone is responsible for returning items to there homes when they have been used. It would be lovely to be able to say this always happens in my house but it doesn’t! It does however happen much more often because at least the kids know where to put things!
In this episode I share how we store certain items and how we get creative with space.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- on Spotify via any device you usually listen to Spotify
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!