this family life is back for another season! This season it is a slightly different format. I am hosting 10 short solo episodes on some key areas of family life to help you get organised at home.
Today’s episode moves directly on from ep 39 where I encouraged you to spend time thinking about exactly what you want from family life. Once you know what you want it is much easier to work out on what areas of family life you need to focus your attention the most to get some quick wins on the organisation front.
The routines can be different for each family because all families are unique, but if you are still struggling with where to start, these are the three routines I recommend you tackle in this specific order. (Click on the links below if you would like to read a post on the topic):
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- on Spotify via any device you usually listen to Spotify
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!