This sweet treat recipe makes 40 of these cute chocolate popcorn cups – perfect for a party or when you have a large number of kids about.
As they are processed sugar free, gluten free, nut free and dairy free they are allergy friendly and school friendly too!
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ⅛ Himalayan pink salt
- Pop the popcorn kernels by your preferred method. Make sure to remove any un-popped corn kernels before moving on to the next step.
- In a small bowl mix rice malt syrup, coconut oil, cacao powder and salt.
- Pour onto popcorn and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into cup cake liners and then place into the fridge to set for two hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Our family menu plan for the week
Week Commencing 5th Nov
|Mon||Sausage and salad|
|Tue||Moroccan minted beef|
|Wed||Slow cooker honey sesame chicken (gluten free)|
|Thu||Dukkah crusted salmon with crunchy potatoes and garlic spinach|
|Sat||Slow cooker butter chicken
|Sun||Tacos with homemade seasoning|
More family friendly recipes
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a regular basis. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.