This sweet treat recipe makes 40 of these cute chocolate popcorn cups – perfect for a party or when you have a large number of kids about.
As they are processed sugar free, gluten free, nut free and dairy free they are allergy friendly and school friendly too!
Chocolate popcorn cups
Recipe type: Sweet treats
- 1 cup popcorn kernels
- ½ cup rice malt syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ⅛ Himalayan pink salt
- Pop the popcorn kernels by your preferred method. Make sure to remove any un-popped corn kernels before moving on to the next step.
- In a small bowl mix rice malt syrup, coconut oil, cacao powder and salt.
- Pour onto popcorn and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into cup cake liners and then place into the fridge to set for two hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Our family menu plan for the week
Week Commencing 5th Nov
|Mon||Sausage and salad|
|Tue||Moroccan minted beef|
|Wed||Slow cooker honey sesame chicken (gluten free)|
|Thu||Dukkah crusted salmon with crunchy potatoes and garlic spinach|
|Sat||Slow cooker butter chicken
|Sun||Tacos with homemade seasoning|
More family friendly recipes
If you are looking for further recipe inspiration, check out my complete list of Family Friendly Recipes. You might like to also check out Planning With Kids Menu Planning App.
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a regular basis. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.