I love the idea of hampers as a gift but find if I buy one, I am either paying a ridiculously high price for them or it might have a couple of nice items in it, but the rest isn’t that fabulous.
I find it is just as easy to make my own! When putting together a hamper for a new mum here are some things I try to include:
- A storage basket that can be used once the hamper has finished
- A healthier sweet treat – usually either Loving Earth chocolate or Pana chocolate
- Herbal tea – Pukka is my current favourite brand
- An essential oil blend like De-Stress And Revive Synergy Blend or Balance & Harmony Synergy Blend
- Some essentials for baby like leggings, singlets, onesies – a cute organic range can be found online here
- If they already have a child, then something little to keep them busy like colouring book and giant pencils for little hands
- Homemade food items generally either – kimchi, dukkah, almond butter, trail mix or a raw treat
If you are thinking of making a hamper for friends or family for Christmas, check out this post on the blog – How to make your own christmas hamper.
What do you like to put in a hamper for a new mum?
Some of the links contain affiliate links, which means at no extra cost to you, making purchases through them helps support this site. Thank you!