With three kids aged 5, 3.5 and 1.5 years old, Renae definitely has much to share on the joys and challenges of a young family. With my youngest child now seven I loved chatting to Renae about this stage of family life.
Renae is currently based on the central coast of Queensland with her husband, but due to the nature of his work they have moved many times since the children were bron.
Throughout the interview Renae shares amongst much more, these gems of wisdom:
- Tips on creating calmer mornings
- Establishing a night time routine for kids
- Managing challenging toddlers
- Entertaining toddlers
- The importance of working on your relationship with your partner
Blog posts mentioned in the episode:
Other links mentioned:
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod
Connect with us: Twitter | Facebook | IG
Subscribe to the show: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!