In this episode I chat with Claire who lives in Melbourne with her husband and 2 boys who are aged almost 3 and almost 6. Both Claire and her husband work full time and travel for work, so sorting logistics in their house is super important and they do it very well.
Claire has a great outlook on managing her career and her family, some highlights of the wisdom you will pick up:
- Setting up a family planner system
- Enjoying your work and pursuing your career
- Undertaking preparation during the weekend for the coming week
- Not being too hard on yourself as a parent
Blog posts mentioned in the episode:
Other useful links:
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod
Connect with us: Twitter | Facebook | IG
Subscribe to the show: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!