This post is part of my 10 week Christmas planning series. You can find the rest of the my Christmas planning series here.
Over the last few years I have collated quite a bit of Christmas Menu Plan inspiration! You can find previous years here:
- Christmas menu plan ideas 2014 includes – Gluten free and cane sugar free, Traditional Christmas dinner, Heston Blumenthal Christmas and Grand holiday buffet Christmas menu plans
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2013 includes – Simple, Paleo, Asian and BBQ Christmas menu plans
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2012 includes – Vegetarian, Skye Gyngell Xmas Lunch Menu, Mexican Fiesta and Donna Hay Outdoor Christmas menu plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2011 includes – Greek Inspiration, Curtis Stone’s Guide to Christmas, Aussie Christmas, Classic family Christmas dinner and Gluten Free menu plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2010 includes – No-worries vegetarian Christmas feast, Christmas garden party, Nigella Lawson’s Christmas Menu and Seafood BBQ Christmas Menu Plan
- Christmas Menu Plan Ideas 2009 includes – Children’s Christmas Menu Plan, Modern Christmas Menu Plan, Traditional Christmas and Cheat’s Christmas
Now for this year’s collection!
BBC goodfood “failsafe” Christmas
This is a step by step, hour by hour Christmas day plan to have you serving up a delicous roast turkey with all the trimmings. BBC goodfood say the recipes are tried and tested and failsafe! Perfect if you haven’t hosted Christmas yourself before. Find all the details here BBC goodfood “failsafe” Christmas.
Modern Australian Christmas
Especially created with the Australian summer in mind, this menu plan caters for 10 and gives you a detailed work plan from 3 weeks out. The menu looks amazing, with my highlights being Pistachio & mustard crusted beef with quince jus and Watermelon, ginger & mint punch. Find all the details here Modern Australian Christmas.
Chef George Calombaris’ Christmas lunch
A Greek flavoured Christmas lunch menu plan from Chef George Calombaris’ and the good news is you can cook these for under $100! Highlights are Taramosalata dip with pitta bread and Baked snapper with Christmas stuffing. Find all the details here Chef George Calombaris’ Christmas lunch
Christmas cocktail party
Not doing the full Christmas lunch this year but plan on entertaining? Check out this easy Christmas cocktail party menu plan. Each recipe takes 20 minutes or less to prepare and includes delicious finger foods and drinks like Prawn & spiced yoghurt pappadums and Minted Pimm’s cooler. Find all the details here Christmas cocktail party.
Christmas Ideas on Pinterest
And if you are still looking for inspiration, check out my Christmas Ideas board on Pinterest. This board isn’t limited to food and drink ideas, but has over 300 images of wonderful inspiration for Christmas.