This post is part of my Christmas in July 2015 series. You can find more posts by clicking here.
Choosing a theme for Christmas each year is something I do to make planning for Christmas easier. It helps me:
- make decisions on decorations
- make decisions on food
- give a focus to the type of gifts I will make
You can find previous years’ Christmas theme ideas here:
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2014 – Red and Silver, Star and Chevron themes.
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2013 – Red, green and gold, yellow and recycled themes.
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2012 – Blue and white, Paper and Bird themes.
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2011 – Black and White, Peppermint Candy and Eco Friendly themes.
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2010 – Natural, Blue and Silver, Red and White themes.
- Christmas Theme Ideas 2009 – Non Traditional Bright Colours, Natural, Red, Green and Silver themes.
This year I am going for an up-cycled, handmade Christmas theme!
I have already featured some of my ideas for an up-cycled Christmas on the blog and I have loved making use of items I already have around the home.
Have you chosen a theme for Christmas 2015?