The Planning With Kids 2015 Family Planner Lunch Box Calendar was designed to help parents put together nutritious lunches that are easy to pack and that kids will actually eat. The planner section then lets families keep track of individual appointments, activities and commitments.
2015 Family Planner Lunch Box Calendar includes
- A guide on how to create a simple lunch box process.
- A photo and recipe for a gluten and nut free item you can make for your kids’ lunch boxes each month.
- An example of what to pack in the lunch box each month.
- A list of common seasonal fruit and veg for each month.
- A planner section where you can keep track of activities and appointments for the kids.
About the recipes
There is one recipe per month on the calendar, plus you receive a link to the additional recipes referred to in the lunch box ideas section. While some of the recipes are already on the blog, there are nine recipes you will have access to that are only available if you purchase the calendar. All of which are gluten and nut free. The recipes contained on the calendar have all been tried and tested on my family of five kids, while a number of the recipes have also been tested by my blog audience with great success.
About the design and printing
The calendar has been designed and printed in Australia. The calendar was printed:
- using waterless printing
- with ink made from renewable soy product rather than mineral-based materials
- on FSC certified recycled paper (you can read more about FSC here)
Here is a sneak peak of what it looks like:
Click on the button below to purchase the calendar for $30 including postage (only available to Australian addresses).
Have a question about the calendar
If you have any questions about the calendar you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.