This is a simple punch recipe that has the added kick of kombucha. Kombucha is a fermented drink with probiotic qualities. I make my own, but you can buy it at many whole food / health stores. If you haven’t had kombucha before here are some articles you might like to read:
- Kombucha: Is it really good for you?
- LiveScience – What is Kombucha?
- Kombucha: Magical Health Elixir Or Just Funky Tea?
- 1.25 litres Kombucha
- 1.25 litres sparking mineral water
- 750 mls Pureharvest organic apple and raspberry juice
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Add mineral water to your dispenser.
- Pour in the apple juice.
- Pour in the kombucha.
- Add fresh fruit and mint, ice if you wish for it to be very cold and serve.
Our Family Menu Plan For This Week
Repeating a previous menu plan, to help me cross the end of the term finish line this week!
Week Commencing 23rd November 2013
|Sun||Slow cooker roast beef
|Mon||Spaghetti and Zucchini Bolognese|
|Tue||Slow cooker butter chicken|
|Wed||Beef Stir Fry|
|Thu||Spicy Slow Cooker Lamb|
|Fri||Scrambled eggs and tomatoes|
|Shopping List||Weekly menu plan shopping list 131123|
If you are looking for further recipe inspiration, check out my complete list of Family Friendly Recipes.