This give away has now closed. Thanks to all who entered. The winners were:
- emma – We do the same. Smiggle for every birthday party that Goose (aged goes to. the gel pens have always been a particular favorite and anything in the colour pink!
- Amy – I love the new USB bracelets- so handy!! My favorite will always be the smelly erasers- I used to have a pink teddy bear one that I kept in my desk at school- I’d sniff it when I started feeling stressed (okay, that makes me sound unstable, doesn’t it?)
- Jenny – I think the talking clocks are brilliant. My children have a nasty habit of getting up too early and 1 always wakes the other up and I normally have at least 1 tired crabby kid all day, so to be able to record a message telling them it’s ok to go out of their rooms would help solve the problem
As part of my Christmas Planning In July series, I have organised a number of fabulous give aways so you can make a start on your Christmas presents for 2012!
All of my kids adore Smiggle and so do most of their friends, so we buy lots of presents from our local Smiggle store. We have a Smiggle Card so with all the parties the kids are invited to attend, we quickly accrue the stamps which then entitles us to a Smiggle gift. (We take turns on who gets to keep the gift!)
I like to give stationary as a gift due to its practical nature. Giving Smiggle stationary means the kids love it as it is bright, fun and looks good.
We were sent some new Smiggle products to try out, which my daughter adored:
The very cute What’s New Pussycat pencil case.
And what child doesn’t love a book they can write their secrets into and lock away from peering eyes? This Keepsake Journal is lined and comes with two keys. I have put one key from this and one from the book safe, away for safe keeping. So when the inevitable “I can’t find my key” is called out, I will have a spare set to open it up until the other keys resurface.
To see or buy some funky Smiggle stationary head to the Smiggle website and you can keep up to date with promotions and other fun stuff via:
Smiggle Pack Give Away
To enter to win 1 of the 3 Smiggle packs on offer all you need to do is head to the Smiggle Website and tell me your favourite Smiggle product. The following conditions apply to this give away:
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm Mon 30th July and will be announced on the blog later that day.
- Winners will be notified by email and if a response isn’t received within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- The packs come in green, black and purple and will depend on availability.
- Good luck!