The give away has now closed.
The winners are
Joanne Rudd – All designs are just gorgeous. We would have to choose the birdie, not only was it her first word, but it ties in nicely with the theme of her bedroom. Thanks for a great giveaway!
Kirra Stone – Fantastic product! I would choose the ballet shoes and would buy two lots as both my girls do ballet. My 3 year old starts kinder this year and my 6 year old is going into grade 1. I would order hot pink for Kirra and bright purple for Erin. I was also thinking about the gluten free label as my daughter has coeliac, but thought it wouldn’t be needed on clothes or drink bottles, probably I would only use for lunch box. Thanks for all your email updates, I enjoy reading them as they give me ideas for activites to do with my girls, recipes to make and lots more.
I personally don’t want to think about the new school term starting yet – I love the summer holidays! But there are some things you can do now, to make sure the school year gets of too a smooth start and one of those things is to make sure EVERYTHING is labeled.
Kids misplace stuff, that is just the way it is. Having it clearly labelled won’t stop this happening, but it does mean their items have a much greater chance of being returned!
Bright Star Kids do a fab school kit. Their School Labels Value Kit includes:
- 10 x Large Stick-on Labels for nappy bags, books, lunch boxes and other big things
- 30 x Small Stick-on Labels for water bottles and other smaller items
- 16 x Large Round Labels with 16 clear covers if you want to use them in shoes
- 80 x Tiny Stick-on Labels for crayons, pencils, soothers and other tiny things
- 10 x Book (Subject) Labels for school books & notebooks
- 30 x Regular Iron On Clothing Tags for all their t-shirts, socks, undies and other clothing
Like we did thanks to Bright Star Kids, you can personalise your labels with name of your choice – for us it was easiest just to use a surname, the colour and the icon design (you can actually leave the icon blank if you want).
While the labels are easy to stick on, it is worth reading the instructions for the tips so they will adhere the best to your desired item. If you lose the instructions they can be found on the Bright Star Kids website.
The online ordering process for the school kit is very simple and their a range of payment options including bank direct deposit.
The Bright Star Kids School Kit is valued at $39.95 and I have 3 kits to give away. To enter:
- Visit Bright Star Kids, then come back here and leave a comment telling me what icon you would choose and who’s stuff you would label!
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm AEDST 20th Jan 2012.
- Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Good luck!