When my book was launched back in May, I received fantastic support from the Blogosphere to help promote it. Amongst the promotion was a competition run by Kleenex Mums. They had 25 copies of the Planning With Kids book to give away. To enter you had to answer the question “How do you control the chaos that comes with having kids?”. The response was amazing, close to 1000 entries and the tips received and they were fantastic.
So fantastic in fact that Kleenex Mums asked me would I curate an e-book with the best tips, adding articles and tips myself. 101 Tips to Control the Chaos is the result. I wish I could take credit for the gorgeous layout and super cute pictures in the e-book, but they were the work of a clever designer!
You can download the 101 Tips to Control the Chaos e-book for free here! Just some of the info it includes is:
- Cooking and menu planning: My menu planning secrets that will get you on the right track for monthly meal plans.
- Creating and setting routines: How to get the kids involved in routines. Don’t be afraid to assign some chores either!
- Finding moments for me time: It’s all about the diary – don’t forget to make some time for yourself.
- Monthly planner: To make everything that little bit easier, we’ve included a monthly planner, perfect for the fridge.
- 101 tips from real mums and more! A wealth of valuable tips and insights from other Aussie mums.
So head over to Kleenex Mums to download it for yourself!