This give away has now closed. The winner was Niki, “Love the italian leather portfolio, the master plan diaries and think the family rules posters are cute.” Thanks for visiting Planning With Kids.
When I took my gorgeous new leather portfolio to my first meeting, I did feel very organised and professional! And no my first meeting wasn’t anything top secret – it was at a cafe, planning a speech for a friend’s upcoming 40th!
Since then it has been to client meetings, a meeting about a fab blogging conference coming up soon and as this post goes live, it will be accompanying me to Sydney for the Digital Parents Unplugged event I am speaking at on Friday night. I have become quite attached to it.
The portfolio is made from Italian leather and comes in a range of vibrant colours. You can see the colours available here.
I was sent this by Amanda who has a lovely online shop Simply Stated, which will help you organise your paper, has lots of beautiful stationery and cute but practical gifts like:
Win Your Own Leather Portfolio From Simply Stated
Amanda is giving away one Leather Portfolio valued at $80 to a reader of Planning With Kids! (The colour will depend on availability.) To enter you need to:
- Visit Simply Stated, then come back and leave a comment here telling me what else you loved on their website.
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm ADST Friday 7th October 2011.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog later on Friday 7th October.
- Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Good luck!