This give away has now closed, thank you to all those who entered.
These cabochon rings are made from a kit I was given by Jackobindi – a wonderful long time sponsor of Planning With Kids! Jackobindi now has a facebook page too which has exclusive specials. They were so easy to make. My daughter and I had a lovely time making them in preparation to give to friends and family this Christmas. (The cabochons we used were the White Rose Cabochons $7.50 for $10.)
These rings look great on, a little to big for my daughter, even though they are adjustable, but perfect for me. (Yes I have kept one for myself). You can make some for you too! At the end of the post you have a chance to win a ring making kit of your very own!
Place a small amount of glue on the glue pad.
Press the cabochon onto the pad.
Let them dry and you are done!
Jackobindi Prize Pack
The lovely Kerrie from Jackobindi has put together a fantastic prize pack to help readers of Planning With Kids get a head start on making some handmade Christmas gifts. The prize pack includes:
Cabochon Rings DIY Kit
23mm Beginners DIY Button Kit
If you are looking to find these products on the Jackobindi website they are:
- 15mm Rose Cabochon – $15 for 10
- Rings with glue pads – $4 for 10
- E6000 Industrial Strength Glue – $5 for 5.32ml
- Organza bags for presenting your lovely gifts – $3 for 10
- Beginners DIY Button Kit – $22 for 10
That is almost $50 worth of creating goodness. Given that this will make many presents, it will definitely help you keep stick to your Christmas budget.
How to enter
To be in with a chance to win the Jackobindi prize pack:
- Visit Jackobindi, then come back here and leave a comment telling me what else you would like to try and make.
- The giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- You may only enter once.
- Entries close at 5pm AEST 31st July 2011.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog later on the 31st July.
- Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Good luck!