Thank you for entering the Little Red Photography give away. The winner was Felicity Mazur! Felicity you will receive an email from me shortly. Don’t despair if you didn’t win though. The lovely Rebekah is offering a special package to readers of Planning With Kid as follows:
$60 sitting fee which includes:
- One hour family photo session
- 1, complimentary 8×10” print
- Option to purchase CD and further prints afterward, but no obligation.
This offer is valid for the month of May. Simply email email@example.com and mention Planning With Kids in your email.
Little Red Photography is the beautiful project of Melbourne based photographer Rebekah Jewell. Rebekah’s ‘style’ is about emotion and colour and she puts lots of love and care into processing her photos so when people look at your photos they have the WOW! effect.
Being a redhead, and with two of her three boys sharing the same hue, it seemed only natural to factor this into her business name….so Little Red was born. You can also see more of the gorgeous work of Little Red Photography on facebook and her blog.
To celebrate the new website and logo for Little Red, Bek is giving away a photography session to one lucky reader of Planning With Kids. I have done many excellent give aways on the blog, but this prize is an absolute stand out!
The photography session is the excellent value Little Red Digital Package (includes sitting fee) valued at $585. This includes:
- Full family photo session for up to six people on location in Melbourne.
- Password protected online viewing gallery of your images.
- CD of 30 high resolution images
- 30, 4×6” printed proofs
Now for the nitty gritty:
- Entries are limited to Melbourne residents or to entrants who can be in Melbourne for a photo session within the next three months.
- To enter, visit Little Red Photography and explore the galleries.
- Leave a comment below letting me know which was your favourite photo (mine is the second one in the teens section – such a hard age to get photos of kids I would imagine!).
- Entries close at 5pm AEDT 20th April 2011.
- The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on this blog post later on the 20th April.
- Winners will be notified by email. If I don’t receive a response within 3 days, another winner will be drawn.
- Good luck!!