EDIT: Many readers who aren’t in Melbourne asked for a link to the article. There isn’t one yet, but I have scanned the article intro and the feature on me. Click on the images to enlarge them so you can read them.
Today along with a number of other fabulous Melbourne Bloggers, I was included in an article on Melbourne Bloggers in The Age Melbourne Magazine. It was a complete honour and pleasure to be included.
If you are new to visiting Planning With Kids you might like to read the top picks of my planning style posts on my Where To Start page. For new Melbourne visitors to Planning With Kids I thought I would list a few key posts especially for you!
At the end of each month and before school holidays I preview a collection of kid’s activities in Melbourne. I aim to present activities that are low cost or free. Through out the year I will write reviews of different kids’ activities that we have attended:
- School Holiday Activities Melbourne December & January (2010/11)
- Review: National Sports Museum Melbourne
- Review: MSAC Wave Pool
- NGV Kids Corner
- Activities for Mum (that you can do with kids!) in Melbourne
- 10 School Holiday Activities To Do At Home
- 10 Activities To Do At Home With The Kids
- Things To Do In School Holidays When It Rains
Kid Friendly Cafes
- 10 Of The Best Kid Friendly Cafes In Melbourne
- Top Ten Cafes For Summer In Melbourne
- Top 10 Out Of Town Kid Friendly Cafes
Cooking With Kids
I am no Nigella Lawson, but I do like to cook and have some fun in the kitchen with the kids. Here are some very cute and fun things to cook with the kids:
Homemade Large Chocolate Freckles
Thanks for visiting Planning With Kids and if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below or you can email me at email@example.com.