Thank you for visiting Planning With Kids. This give away is now closed and the winner will be announced on the blog soon.
Paula Gee is a Melbourne based Creative Memories consultant who also a sponsor of Planning With Kids. Knowing that I like to do crafting with my kids, Paula recently sent me a gorgeous Paper Album Kit for my daughter.
I was a little nervous about how I would introduce this kit to my daughter because even though I have made lots of cards myself, I have never tried “scrapbooking” and I thought it might be beyond my skill set! Once my daughter opened the Paper Album Kit though I could see that this kit was perfect for her (she is 6 years old). She looked at the brochure contained in the kit, which had examples of what you could make with the contents and said straight away that she wanted to make this an album about her and her baby brother (who she adores).
So with her favourite photos of her and bubs she set to work with the kit and the double sided tape runner. I gave her some guidance with the first page, but after that she had ideas herself about what she wanted to do. The kit makes it really easy for kids to get a taste of scrapbooking. The size of the album is big enough to make a lovely story book of a special event in their life, but not too big as to be overwhelming.
The kit contains:
- A paper album
- 14 double sided sheets of paper
- 12 double sided photo mats
- 1 sheet of clear title stickers
- 1 sheet of epoxy stickers
- 1 sheet die cut shapes
- 1 envelope (a fab idea as you could easily make this a beautiful handmade gift for someone, and having the envelope to place it in would make it perfect for gift presentation.)
Paula will be running scrapbooking and card workshops for kids in Carnegie (Melbourne) int he next couple of weeks:
- Sunday 27th June 10am til 11.30 Parent & Child Class – Complete a Paper Album Kit
- Sunday 4th July 10am til 11.30 Card, Bag & Tag class
Paper Album Kit Giveaway!
Paula is offering readers of Planning With Kids the chance to win a Paper Album Kit and tape runner. To enter the give away all you need to do is:
- Click over to Paula’s Creative Memories website and let me know what sort of album you would make.
- You may only enter once.
- Entry is limited to Australian residents.
- Competition closes 5pm Friday 25th June AEST.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog Saturday 26th June.
Paula is also offering readers a 10% discount on their first orders and an additional free gift added to any orders placed until the end of July 2010. (Postage costs will still apply unless you are local and she can deliver).