Thank you for visiting Planning With Kids. This give away has no closed. Winner will be announced on 26th June 2010.
I am a big fan of Mooo products. I have seen and entered many giveaways around the blogosphere but haven’t won any! So I was very excited to be asked to do a review and give away myself. If you haven’t hear of Mooo before they are a lovely online store specialising in:
- Name Labels
- Invitations and Cards
- Personalised Clothing
- Personalised Bags
- Personalised Stationery
- Removable Wall Stickers
- Personalised Canvas Art
- Wooden Puzzles
The photo above show’s their gorgeous new range of removable wall stickers. These weren’t available when I chose our wall stickers – it would have made the decision so much harder if they were! But this is what we did get:
Some large chalkboard stickers. These are on the wardrobe of my eldest son’s room. He has his timetable written on them, to help him remember what he needs to be taking to school each day.
Some small chalkboard stickers. For my daughter in grade 1, if she gets stuck on some words when we are doing her reader, we will right them on her chalkboard stickers near her bed and then we will say them again before she goes to bed.
And some beautiful polka dot wall stickers, just because they are so very pretty!
Mooo are very kindly offering a reader of Planning With Kids a $50 voucher. All you need to do to enter is:
- Visit Mooo and check out their latest range of wall stickers.
- Come back to Planning With Kids and let me know what wall stickers you like the best. (You can actually spend the voucher on anything though!)
Conditions of entry and condition of the voucher:
- You may only enter once.
- Entry is limited to Australian residnets
- Competition closes 5pm Friday 25th June AEST.
- Winner will be drawn randomly and announced on the blog Saturday 26th June.
- Voucher not valid with any other offer.
- Voucher does not include shipping cost.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash.
- No change will be given on unused voucher amount.