Have you voted today? Help Planning With Kids become the #1 parenting blog for Asia/Pacific. Just click on the Nuffnang Awards badge in the sidebar on this blog, it will take less than a minute. Thanks so much!!!
I have only recently discovered Jackobindi and think that I am becoming a little bit addicted to these gorgeous buttons. So far as you will see photographed above, I have made self cover hair ties and bobby pins. Next on my list are the Snap Clips. These buttons are very easy and fun to make. My 5 year old daughter made hair ties by herself for a birthday present for her friend this week end. The starter kits themselves would also make a great gift.
To enter the competition all you need to do is check out the links below and then leave a comment here letting me know which starter kit you would choose. That is the easy part, the hard part is choosing which kit you want!!! Good Luck.
- Beginners DIY Button Kit (only 19mm or 23mm)
- DIY Fabric Button Earring Stud Kit
- Do It Yourself Button Bracelet Kit
- Do It Yourself Fabric Button Bobby Pin Kit
- Do It Yourself Fabric Button Hair Tie Kit (only 23mm)
- Do It Yourself Super Snap Clip Barrette Kit