August was quite a mad month for me. It was one where I definitely placed too much on my plate and didn’t go to bed at a reasonable time to get enough sleep. Thankfully we had planned for Mr I to have a week off towards the end of the month and that allowed me to catch my breath! My key goal for September, as listed below, is to achieve a greater balance of work, rest and play.
Review of Key Tasks For August
- Blog Post Plan. Completed. I was on such a roll with the post plan for Planning With Kids, that I actually planned out until the end of the year!!!
- 10.30pm Bedtime.
- Early Christmas Preparations.
- Photos In Albums.
- Key Dates Timeline.
As my 10 year old would say FAIL.
Have completed a stack of Fabric Covered Stationery. Very happy with the way these have turned out. Will start a new project in September.
Again FAIL! Never even opened a photo album! As much as I would like to have this task done, it is not realistic for me to achieve it over the next month or two.
Key Tasks For September
- Balance Work, Rest and Play I need to be more disciplined with what I take on and the targets that I set myself. This item in some form is a recurrent theme over the last couple of months and I really need to work on it.
- Christmas Craft
- School Holiday Fun
- Create a specific work plan
- Find some informative parenting podcasts.
Complete another handmade project to add the Christmas gift stcokpile.
Make the school holidays a fun and relaxing time. Also take the opportunity to catch up with friends with whom it is difficult to see during the term.
I have had a work plan before to manage my online time, but it is not reflecting what I do at the moment. Need to revise this and then stick to it so I spend less time in front of the computer.
I have been meaning to do this since I received my iPhone back in May. Then when I am cleaning the house etc, I can also be researching and improving my knowledge!