Time Management Tipsby PlanningQueen
Thank you for listening to my presentation on Time Management. This page contains all the links I mentioned in my session.
Slide 1 Title
Slide 2 -intro
www.planningwithkids.com/time – this page!
Slide 3 – 1. Set personal goals
Slide 4 Create a work plan
A template to create your own weekly time management plan for key tasks – Planning With Kids Weekly Schedule. It has a blank schedule outline and also includes my schedule as an example.
Slide 5 – 3. Watch multi-tasking
A Harvard Business Review article on How (and Why) to Stop Multitasking
Slide 6 – 4. Menu Planning
- Why Menu Plan?
- Menu Planning Process
- Bulk Monthly Menu Planning
- How To Menu Plan For A Month In 35 Minutes!
- Seasonal Fruit And Vegetables In Australia
- Menu Planner FAQ
- Planning With Kids Menu Planner App
On the link you can find the template we use to create our monthly menu plans.
Slide 7 – 5. Advanced Preparation
- 10 Things To Do Before You Go To Bed
- Christmas in July preparation example
- Gift cupboard – buy in advance and when on special to save time and money – Birthday Gift Ideas For Kids.
Slide 9 – 7. Delegate
Kids Chores – What My Kids Do In The Morning – including a Kids Chores Chart – Age Appropriate Example Template
Slide 10 – 8. Plan and prune
Tips on learning to say no politely – Reframing the decision