It’s ready to go. My first course, Planned and Present is now open for registration. It’s all online, spread over 7 weeks, and you’ll learn the strategies and find out the tools and resources I have used to allow me to stay organised at home while still having time to enjoy my family. You will learn:
- How to analyse your time use with the the 80/20 principle
- How to set a single focused goal to keep you on track at home
- The science behind habits and how to set up habits to achieve your goal
- The six essential routines for the home to save you time, energy and money
- Processes to set up to allow you to be present with your family, instead of the worker bee
- How to track, tweak & repeat this process as family life changes so you canstay organised
I have included three bonuses to help you with organising the family as well:
- Lunch Box Ideas E-book - all gluten and nut free recipes plus tips for making school lunches easier.
- Monthly Menu Plans – to help you on your menu planning way I have included 3 x monthly menu plans with shopping lists, using tried and tested family favourite easy to cook recipes.
- Additional Resources List – I have collated my favourite books, audiobooks and podcasts into a resource list for you to download!
If you’re ready to get your home life organised, spend MORE PRESENT TIME with your family and feel relieved of your family stress… then this is for you!
I’ve distilled 17 years of my parenting and productivity experiences into one easy to follow 7 week course. Raising a family isn’t easy, and trying to remain present with your kids, keep the home organised and be there for your partner… well at times it can feel overwhelming.
Planned and Present can take you from feeling overwhelmed and out of control to organised and under control. Learn more about Planned & Present by clicking here.