With a 4, 2.5 and 7 month old and working in their business, Kate needs to be organised! Kate had only a couple of weeks off work before returning after their third child was born.
Routines, apps and process play a large role at home and work so she can enjoy both. In this episode, Kate shares:
- What her daily routine looks like
- How she runs her to do list
- How she keeps the kids toys and stuff under control
- The daily routines and habits she has to keep home life organised
- The challenges and benefits from working from home
Mentioned in this episode:
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- The Happiness Project by by Gretchen Rubin
- Gretchen Rubin’s Quiz: The Four Tendencies
- White noise machine for the baby
Don’t forget to say hello on social media by using the hashtag #thisfamilylifepod
Listening to podcasts
If you have never listened to a podcast, don’t worry it is simple and there are a number of ways you can do it. I wrote a detailed post with screen shots that you can find here – How to listen to podcasts, or you can follow the brief instructions below:
- on iPhone/iPad/iPod – it automatically has the Podcast app downloaded on the iOS devices. Look for it on your device, open it up and search for this family life. Once you have found it click subscribe and from that point on all new episodes of the podcast will be automatically updated for you.
- on Android – there are a number of apps you can install to listen to podcasts on your Android phone. Podcast and Radio Addict is free and will keep you updated once subscribed.
- on computer – you can find the podcast here on iTunes and listen directly on your computer.
- the player below! – you can always hit play on the player below and listen directly.
I would love your feedback on the podcast and if you enjoyed it, it would be tremendously helpful if you left a review on iTunes. Leaving a review makes it easier for others to find the podcast and hear the amazing wisdom these parents have to share.
Thanks so much for listening!