When I ate traditional chocolate I loved white chocolate. Those who are into their chocolate will tell you that white chocolate isn’t even chocolate! Regardless I loved it and these lovely little treats taste very close to the white chocolate flavour.
The recipe uses cocoa butter which is the key ingredient in white chocolate (along with sugar of course!).
The almost white chocolate balls are easy to make – another recipe where you can just add all the ingredients to the food processor and blitz them.
- 3 cups coconut flakes
- 3 cup almonds flour
- ⅓ cup cocao butter (melted)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and pulse until it forms a dough like consistency. You should be to squeeze the dough easily to form a ball which stays together well. If you find the mixture too runny, add extra almond flour and process again.
- Using a heaped tablespoon of mixture make into balls.
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge and let set for 2 hours.
Our family menu plan for the week
Week Commencing 5th Sept 2016
|Mon||Chicken, cashew and ginger stir fry|
|Tue||Slow cooker beef stroganoff (gluten free)|
|Wed||Sausages, veg and crispy mashed potato mounds|
|Thu||Zucchini and Spaghetti Bolognese|
|Sat||Sang choy bow|
|Sun||Home made hamburgers and salad|
|Shopping List||Weekly menu plan shopping list 160905|
More family friendly recipes
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a regular basis. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.