These cookie dough balls taste look and just like their name! Except they are free from gluten, refined sugars and dairy. They are delicious and easy to make. This recipe makes about three dozen, so plenty to share around or you can pop them in the freezer to have at a later time.
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup tahini hulled
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 cups almond meal
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and process until mixture is a sticky dough.
- Roll into balls and place into the fridge to set.
These are best kept in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
More family friendly recipes
This is our family menu plan for the week!
Week Commencing 20th June
|Tue||Slow cooker butter chicken
|Wed||Dukkah crusted salmon with crunchy potatoes and garlic spinach|
|Thu||Slow cooker beef stroganoff (gluten free)
|Fri||Weekly menu plan shopping list 160620|
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a regular basis. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.