This is a simple punch recipe that has the added kick of kombucha. Kombucha is a fermented drink with probiotic qualities. I make my own, but you can buy it at many whole food / health stores. If you haven’t had kombucha before here are some articles you might like to read:
- Kombucha: Is it really good for you?
- LiveScience – What is Kombucha?
- Kombucha: Magical Health Elixir Or Just Funky Tea?
- 1.25 litres Kombucha
- 1.25 litres sparking mineral water
- 750 mls Pureharvest organic apple and raspberry juice
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Add mineral water to your dispenser.
- Pour in the apple juice.
- Pour in the kombucha.
- Add fresh fruit and mint, ice if you wish for it to be very cold and serve.
Our Family Menu Plan For This Week
Repeating a previous menu plan, to help me cross the end of the term finish line this week!
Week Commencing 23rd November 2013
|Sun||Slow cooker roast beef
|Mon||Spaghetti and Zucchini Bolognese|
|Tue||Slow cooker butter chicken|
|Wed||Beef Stir Fry|
|Thu||Spicy Slow Cooker Lamb|
|Fri||Scrambled eggs and tomatoes|
|Shopping List||Weekly menu plan shopping list 131123|
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a regular basis. The app will notify you when new recipes have been added, so you will be able to deliver plenty of variety in your family’s menu plans. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.
What do you add to your punch?