I made these for the first time for a family Christmas Lunch this year. Remember the Chilli Jam I made? Well this was the recipe I need the chilli jam for. I based it of this recipe from Taste. For time convenience I decided to have a go and oven baking these mini burgers and they turned out really well, with minimum mess and fuss.
These mini burgers would be great to take along to a new years eve celebration or to make for a birthday party. I ordered the mini rolls at a local bakery a couple of days in advance, as they only bake them on request.
Oven Baked Mini Burgers
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons chilli jam
- 1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons coriander
- 2 limes (or enough limes to make 3 teaspoons lime juice)
- ¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons chilli jam
- 18 mini rolls
- 1/4 lettuce
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
2. Juice limes and set aside.
3. Lightly beat egg and set aside.
4. Finely chop coriander and set aside.
8. Open the rolls and place them on a serving tray ready to fill.
Our Family Menu Plan For This Week.
Meat and Veg
|Marinated Chicken Sticks and Salad||Slow Cooker Roast Beef and Veg|
Baking: Chocolate Scones
|Slow Cooker Satay||Fettucine Carbonara||Pumpkin Soup||Left Overs||Quesadilla|
The kid friendly menu planning app allows you to:
- Create weekly menu plans quickly, choosing as many meals per day as you would like to plan for.
- Generate the shopping list for all the meals selected.
- Modify the shopping list to check off items you already have at home.
- Email the shopping list to yourself and/or others.
The most popular recipes from the blog have been included and more will be added on a weekly basis. The app will notify you when new recipes have been added, so you will be able to deliver plenty of variety in your family’s menu plans. Each recipe lists the ingredients required, easy to follow instructions and a photo from the blog.
What are you making for New Year’s Eve celebrations?