Raspberries and white chocolate – two of my very favourite sweet treats. Combine them in a cookie dough and they make the most amazing cookies.
I personally scoffed way too many of them. Thankfully this recipe made 30, so there were plenty left over for the kids to enjoy in their lunch boxes!
White Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Cookies
- 125 grams butter
- ½ cup caster sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups self raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Roughly chop the choc chips and set aside.
9. Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on tray, leaving room for spreading.
10. Bake for approx 10 minutes or until starting to turn golden
Are you a fan of white chocolate?lunch box, sweet treats