This dip is super easy and the thickness of the yogurt meant it was perfect for dipping!
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic (depending on how strong you like the garlic flavour to be)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
These Beef Meatballs are based on the chicken balls recipe. While the kids liked them, they were all in agreement that the Chicken balls were their favourites.
This recipe is also in bulk quantities. I find if I am going to be making meatballs – may as well make a big batch and throw some in the freezer!
- 1 kg beef mince
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coriander chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Finely chop onion.
3. Finely chop coriander.
4. Lightly beat the eggs.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes and then give them a quick turn.
9. Cook for about another 10 minutes or until the meatballs are firm and have turned a goldeny / brown colour.
10. Serve with the above delicious yogurt dip!
Do you make your own dips?beef, finger food