This green smoothie recipe only has four ingredients and is super tasty as well as being super good for you. The frozen banana adds some sweetness and thickness to the smoothie.
This smoothie doesn’t have the protein needed for recovery from a long run like the Choc Protein Smoothie Recipe, but is perfect to cool down with after a short workout.
Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup low fat milk milk
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 frozen banana
1. Slice banana and kiwi fruit and add to blender or in my case to the Soup and Co (which I am so totally loving!).
2. Add baby spinach and milk.
3. I blended the ingredients on speed 2 of blender function on the Soup and Co for 30 seconds, then blended on maximum speed for one and and a half minutes.
- Peel and cut bananas into half. Wrap in a small piece of baking paper and freeze two – three bananas at a time.
- I bought baby spinach in a 100 gram pack, so packed up small bags with a cup of spinach each in them. I add a square of paper towel to the baby spinach as it helps it keep fresher longer. This roughly gave me three packs each being almost exactly a cup measurement.
- You can then just refill the bags as you use your supplies.
What are tips for making smoothies?Tweet